|From / To||Departure Time|
|01 April - 31 October||10:45 Everyday*Via Capri |
Ticket Price Ferry Ischia - Sorrento
|Ordinary: Visitor Fee||€24.00||€48.00|
|Child (2-11 yrs)||€12.80||€26.60|
|Groups (min. 15 pax)||€20.00||€40.00|
|School groups (min. 15 pax)||-||€28.00|
|Luggage (each piece)||€2.10||-|
- INFANT: Under the age of 2 are free ticket but are not entitled to a seat
- GUIDES AND TOUR LEADERS: Free ticket (max. 1 free ticket every 20 paying passengers.
- BUNKER SURCHARGE: Fees include the additional 'Bunker Surcharge' therefore may very depending on the cost of fuel.
- PRE-SALE: For Pre-sale tickets, an extra €1,00 fee needs to be added for each passenger. This extra cost does not apply to Groups.
Ferry Ischia – Sorrento
If you are on vacation in the Flegrean Islands, a city to visit is Sorrento. From the Alilauro Gruson boarding area in Ischia, fast ships and ferries to Sorrento are available. By choosing the ferry, you can easily explore the Sorrento Peninsula, enjoying a scenic journey from the ship's decks.
Where do the Ischia-Sorrento ferries leave from?
Ferries from Ischia to Sorrento depart from the town's port. “Ischia Porto” can be reached by one of the numerous internal EAV buses or by taxi.
Arrival of the Ischia - Sorrento ferries
Ischia-Sorrento fast ferries arrive in Sorrento at the port of Marina Piccola. From here, you can easily reach Piazza Tasso and continue your exploration of the city streets. If, on the other hand, you need to reach your hotel or accommodation facilities, you can do it comfortably with the EAV buses or by taxi.
Ferry and hydrofoil timetables from Ischia to Sorrento
Usually the ferries or the Ischia-Sorrento hydrofoils are available from 10 am. There are hydrofoils that depart in the morning and others in the afternoon, therefore different during the day. On the Alilauro Gruson website you will find the timetables of the ferries from Ischia to Sorrento constantly updated. If you are planning to spend a day in Sorrento, we recommend that you book your return ticket first, to save time and be sure to have your seat on board.
Ticket price Ischia - Sorrento
On the Alilauro Gruson website it is possible to book tickets in advance for the Ischia-Sorrento connection. Remember to also monitor the "Offers" section, so as not to miss our best offers. Usually the full ticket for the single route starts from 22 Euros. Reductions are available for groups and for children aged 2 to 11 traveling with an adult.
What to do during a stay in Sorrento?
The beautiful center of Sorrento is located near the port of Marina Piccola. Full of narrow streets and small shops, it will amaze you with its liveliness. In its many small streets, walking you will find numerous shops and restaurants. Walking along the main street, you arrive at Piazza Tasso, the center of Sorrento. It is pleasant to go as far as Marina Grande, the old port full of restaurants on the sea.
What to see in Sorrento
Here are 3 must-see places in Sorrento during your stay:
- 1. Via San Cesareo: this small street is perfect for discovering small regional producers and typical food shops. Let yourself be overwhelmed by the colors and scents of the city.
- 2. Capo di Sorrento: a small town close to Sorrento and reachable through a path surrounded by mimosas and cactus.
- 3. Villa Comunale: it is one of the most beautiful viewpoints in the city, a must for all lovers.
What to eat in Sorrento
- 1. Sorrento walnut: it is the finest in Campania, it has a light, tender and moist shell. Usually Sorrento walnuts are also used for the famous Nocino liqueur.
- 2. Dop Olive Oil: with an intense and full-bodied flavor, this oil is the ideal dressing for salads and local products.
- 3. Scialatielli allo scoglio: a delicious first course of fresh pasta topped with a mixture of seafood.