- Associated or controlled companies belonging to our group;
- Public or private bodies for the fulfillment of legal obligations.
Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to article 13 of the Legislative Decree n. 196/2003.
Sensitive data collected on the internet will be treated as follows:
1. The personal data collected will be processed, pursuant to article 4 of the aforementionedLegislative Decree, through automated filing in the computer system of Pointel communication SpA, for purposes related to the activities of the website www.alilaurogruson.it and of the Services offered as well as for commercial, promotional, and marketing purposes and relating to the services offered.In addition, the data will be collected and processed:
- Provide assistance in the use of the Services and, in general, for the management of the Services on the www.alilaurogruson.it website;
- To send communications relating to how to use the Services to which you are registered;
- To send commercial communications relating to new initiatives of Alilauro Gru.so.n;
- To process studies and statistical and market research only after data analysis on an aggregate and never individual basis;
- make interactive commercial communications.
2. The subsequent withdrawal of consent to the processing referred to in the previous paragraph (1) will result in the cancellation of the request to register for the services or the cancellation of the registration to the Services of the www.alilaurogruson.it site.
3. The provision of personal data is mandatory in order to take advantage of the various services provided by the website www.alilaurogruson.it.The registration is suburdinata to the acceptance of the general conditions of contract. Alilauro Gru.so.n reserves the right to unsubscribe and to interrupt the supply of the Services in the event that the data obtained proves to be untrue.
4. The personal data that will be provided can only be communicated to:
5. Article. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 gives you some rights in relation to the processing of your personal data including:
- The right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning you;
- The right to obtain the updating, rectification or integration of data as well as their cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or their blocking if processed in violation of the law;
- The right to object to the processing, while complying with the purposes indicated above, only for legitimate reasons;
- The right to object to the processing of data for the purpose of sending advertising materials or for carrying out market research or commercial communications.
- The data controller is ****. The Data Processing Manager pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 is Mr. ***. For any communication you can write by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or - by registered letter - to Alilauro Gru.so.n, via Luigi de Maio, 45 - 80067 - Sorrento (NA) IT
Our site uses only technical cookies, essential for the functioning of the site which does not require the consent of the surfers. While if we use third-party cookies for advertising banners and to collect statistical information, this type of cookie requires the consent of the surfers.
Consent is also considered implicitly granted if the user continues to browse the site.
A cookie is a small file, generally composed of letters and numbers, which is downloaded to a device when the user accesses certain websites. Cookies allow a website to recognize the user's device, track its browsing through the different pages of a website and identifying users who visit a site again.Cookies do not contain information that personally identifies the user, but the personal information we store in relation to the user can be linked by us to the information stored in cookies and obtained from them.On this site, in addition to technical cookies, cookies are used that profile and record users' browsing habits, collect site statistics with google analytics, and use the sharing buttons of facebook, twitter and googleplus.
Go here to learn more about the google policy: http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/
Go here to learn more about the facebook policy: https://it-it.facebook.com/about/privacy
Go here to learn more about the twitter policy: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170519-uso-dei-cookie-e-di-altre-tecnologie-simili-da-parte-di-twitter
Visit AboutCookies.org for more information on cookies and how they affect your browsing experience.